Crossgrip Roof Walkway Matting
Specifically designed as a rooftop walkway solution, the Crossgrip matting provides a safe non-slip walkway whilst at the same time protecting the roof membrane from damage. The surface features a ribbed surface for extra traction, and the product is formulated with anti-bacterial additives to prevent build up and keep the product clean. The self-draining design allows rain water to run off the walking surface.
The cross-directional grids are made of solid PVC, and the grids are tightly packed together. This gives the product a greater density than the rest of our range, making it resistant to wind-lift in wind speeds up to 95mph (150kph). In wind speeds in excess of this, the matting should be secured with bolts and washers.
- Ribbed non-slip surface
- Self-draining design
- Resistant to moulds and bacteria
- Long lifespan equivalent to most modern roofing materials
- Solid cross-directional grids
- Protects roof membranes from damage from pedestrian traffic
- Resists wind uplift in wind speeds up to 95mph
- Maintenance free
- Safe, non-slip walking surface free of standing water
- Conforms to any roof shape