Rubber Grass Mat, 23mm thick
Rubber Grass Matting
Rubber grass mats provide a safe anti-slip surface for playgrounds and muddy/boggy areas such as gateways, allowing a stable walking surface whilst facilitating growth of grass. offering a non-slip surface and superb cushioning between hard surfaces and the balls of your feet. It is ideal for washdown areas, kitchens, entrances and outdoor applications.
The lightweight design makes this an easy product to handle and maintain and has flat edges on each side. This allows a number to be placed side by side and secured using cable ties or universal clips. Suitable for wet or dry areas and resistant to moulds and mildews.
- high capacity self-draining design
- heavy duty 100% rubber
- Strength: 750psi average
- Elongation at break: 200%
- DIN Abrasion loss (min3): 250 (Techinical details are based on compound testing)
- Weight: 15kg
- Colour: Black
- Tile size (m): 1.5m x 1m (23mm thick)
- Tile size (ft): 4.9ft x 3.2ft (0.9 inches thick)
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Reduce fatigue by up to 50%
- Insulate feet from cold, wet, and vibration which helps productivity
- Improve workplace health and safety
- Multipurpose product
- Impact absorption
- Protects floor equipment
- Superb cushioning
- Can be inter-connected using cable ties
- Absorbs shock and noise
- Stops gateways getting muddy
- Quick and easy installation
- Resists wind uplift
- Openings allow liquid and debris to drain keeping surfaces dry and clean
See our full range of rubber matting.
- Natural Rubber (NR)
- Elongation at break
- UV resistant
- Chemical, oil and acid resistant
- Surface type
- Open grid
want to use this in my RIB to keep us a little drier when we get some water in the boat. assume realtively easy to cut with knife or saw?
Hi Neil, yes the mats can be quite easily cut with a stanley knife. Dipping the knife in soapy water or detergent also helps overcome the friction.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
9 other products in the same category:
Recent Blog Posts
Our new safety products in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak